Most Important Album of the Year Drops June 24th!

Immortal%20TechniqueQuantcast

The news, rumors, and analysis of hip-hop... probably not your "#1 Source for Hip-Hop"... but, whatever

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The Game Retiring?





This happened almost a month ago, but... I started this about a week ago. So, sue me.



The Game blew onto the scene in '02 with You Know What It Is, Vol. 1 and hasn't really stopped. Seventeen albums in, with ten mixtapes, four underground releases, and one remix album, he announced his retirement as of his next, still untitled album dropping in late '07 or early '08.





As much as I like The Game, I hope if he retires, he stays fucking retired, (unlike Jay-Z, Mater P, Eminem, and others). I hate these "I'm gone..."

"...wait, I'm back..."

"...fuck this shit, I'm gone..."

"...this one more album..." type of nonsense.

No comments: